Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Night Dinner

Christina and I made a fancy Sunday night dinner!!!

The menu was, Pot stickers, Shepherds Pie and Green Salad with chocolate covered raspberries.
I am made the appetizer and the main course. Yummy Chinese pot stickers with pork and vegetables, I might have messed up a little but they still tasted great. The main course was a Shepherds pie made with ground lamb, carrots and onion and yummy seasoning. Smothered with lots of mashed potatoes and a tossed salad with mums famous salad dressing.


Here is the mixture for the pot stickers. I got my hand all gooey mixing this up. Mum helped with the wonton wrappers because that was hard for me. They were delicious !!!!!!!!



Next came the Sheperds Pie .















Christina made chocolate covered raspberries with sprinkles on top, I devoured most of them!!!

As you can see there was a lot of concentration on Christina's behalf , she made sure every morsel of dessert was perfect



Christina is not a big raspberry fan , but she loves chocolate , and she made this dessert with a lot of love.






This will be one of my favorite family dinners !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment